09 10

grey

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Merry Christmas!

An early Merry Christmas to all! Our Christmas vacation starts out in New York City. We will arrive to the city Saturday at noon and leave Monday late evening. We are so excited and it looks like we will be hitting snow as well!! I am definitely packing rain boots for this trip after last years experience in the snow. Tuesday afternoon we will arrive on good ole TI, so I'm sure it will be a hectic couple of days! Now I know the reason for Christmas is not all about gifts, it's about celebrating the birth of Jesus. But you gotta admit, everyone gets excited for presents =) I hate going Christmas shopping because I always end up with stuff for me instead of for other people!
The following items are on my wishlist this season:

The iPod touch...


The Sasha Satchel by Jessica Simpson...

and...

Clothes!

So that is all for now, I hope you all have wonderful time with family and eat lots of good treats ♥


No comments: