09 10

grey

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Forever Young

Wow...So it has been a really long time since I've blogged. Since my last post a lot has changed. I finished my internship at Blair Marketing and I graduated from LU w/ my BS in Communication, specializing in PR. What makes me even happier about graduation is that my whole family came to see me! Well not whole family but basically everyone! I have also started the job hunt and it is not fun at all, it is so easy to get discouraged. Especially when you send emails and resumes to companies and you never hear a response. I am very thankful to still have my job at The Fat Tuna and loooove the people that I work with, so that makes things a lot better. I have a couple opportunities coming up, so I'll blog about that later, once I know information. Since I've graduated and looking for a full time job one thing keeps popping in my mind, I'm OLD. So whenever I'm feeling old I turn on some JayZ and he reminds me that I'm forever young =p

Below are some pictures that can sum up the past couple months:



*We joined an amazing small group from our church*





*I graduated from college*



*The majority of my family came*





*I got a MacBook Pro*

AND. . .


*Penelope & I Skyped for the 1st time and I ♥ it!*


Well that's all for now, catch ya later!

No comments: