09 10

grey

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Flower Pot

Last fall I wrote a post on a flower pot that I revamped with some left over green spray paint -- you can see that post here. Well, I never posted a picture with a flower in it because it was nearing fall and it made no sense. So here it is 7 months later and I love it even more.

I just love fun pops of color. Especially green, it's my favorite color! I also really love my palms (pictured below behind bistro set), I bought two of these for under $20 and it gives a tropical look to our deck.

Eventually we will get a patio set that seats more than two but it works for now! We spend many evenings out here eating dinner, relaxing, and playing with the dogs.

1 comment:

Kara said...

Love the flower pot and LOVE that cozy set on your deck!! Can't wait to visit and sit there!