09 10

grey

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Wedding Trends I Love


Being a wedding planner I see lots of trends. Below are some of my favorite trends and some ideas I wish we did!

Ceremony:
I am loving this idea of a candle light wedding ceremony -- so intimate!


20's inspired weddings (dress, jewelry, head pieces). This is making a BIG come back this year, love this collage of photos:


Veil or no Veil?
Personally, I am not a fan of a veil and if you're the same here are some looks I love:




DIY:
I love DIY projects and I am loving these ideas:

A wood directional sign is simple, and so sweet:


Flowers:
A peony bouquet -- hey, girls schedule their weddings around these flowers!


This ball arrangement for an outdoor ceremony.


The next photo is soooo Joe and I. We love ice cream and an ice cream bar (w/ yummy toppings) is genius for the ice cream lover.


The Photobooth:
A lot of photographer's are doing this now but if not, you can create your own with a simple sheet and fun props!


Favors:
One thing I've noticed with favors -- if it's edible, they're usually a hit! I'm loving these favors:
Perfect for a fall wedding -- candy apples:
Nothing better than chocolate chip cookies!

Personalized sugar cookies


Hope this blog entry helps some brides out there. I am in wedding mode today -- I do have a reception later tonight!

1 comment:

Kara said...

I LOVE the ice cream idea!! Also I wish we could get married again just to do the photo booth thing...how ingenious is that?!!! Those pics would be more fun to look back on than the traditional ones!
Thanks for sharing all these fun ideas!