09 10

grey

Friday, May 20, 2011

Another wall complete!

I tend to struggle when it comes to decorating my living room walls. I can't take it lightly because that's the main room people will see when coming to our home! So I combined my love of monograms, plates, and our furry kids and I really like how it turned out! I played around with the placement before hanging and liked this arrangement the best.


Soooo this is our entertainment stand....turned into a bench (minus the cushion, I haven't found one I like!). I'll get there!
But here is a full view of the wall. I like the fact that I can add more pictures and plates to it down the line.

OH! I finally got that second striped pillow for our sofa -- originally I had just 1 but like 2 way better!

Anddd I had to post this pic because of my cute pup :)

2 comments:

Irene said...

It all ties in beautifully, Ashley!

Kara said...

I love your wall! I have so much trouble figuring out what to do with walls too! I'll take any ideas you have when you come to visit:-)
Love what you did with yours--very unique.