09 10

grey

Friday, May 20, 2011

Esme's 1st Birthday

Each year for my pup's birthdays I make them doggie cupcakes -- they are a huge hit and it's a special treat. Check out the recipe below and enjoy the pictures of Esme's 1st birthday.


Esme rocking her cupcake shirt.


Doggie Cupcakes:
  • 1/2 cup of flower
  • 1 tsp. baking powder
  • 6 oz. can of wet dog food (I used Cesar's grilled chicken)
  • 1 egg
  • 1/2 cup of milk
  • splash of oil
  • Icing (optional)
Mix together flower and baking powder:

Then add one egg, wet dog food, and just a tiny bit of oil:

Add milk until it reaches consistency:

It should look like this:

Put them in a greased muffin tin and bake at 350 degrees and bake for 15 mins.

So try em' for yourself, your pup will love you!


Yes, we are those people.


I altered the original recipe and this batch makes 5 cupcakes. I also had two left over for treats the next day!

2 comments: