09 10

grey

Friday, May 27, 2011

Perks of a Wedding Planner

Below is one of the perks of my job as a wedding planner -- taking flowers home. I was really lucky last night because the bride had peonies in her centerpieces and they are my favorite flower! She also had a light pink peony bouquet -- I was in love!

Another perk is getting to eat the delicious food made by Father's Table Catering and eating a slice of cake from all our yummy cake designers. Wedding season has kicked in and this weekend we have three weddings at West Manor -- tomorrow is the biggest one of the year with 250 guests!


Before I end this post I wanted to show you what I found when I was weeding just the other day.


Our very OWN peonies :) Why would someone plant these on the side of the house where they are hidden!?


No comments: