09 10

grey

Friday, May 13, 2011

A Year Ago. . .

I can't believe I have been graduated for a year! Wow, time really flies by! With the class of 2011 graduating this morning, the feeling of that day comes back. The greatest feeling was that I was done...4 whole years...D O N E! Such an accomplishment but a scary thought to actually be in the real world. The weirdness of not going to class every day, seeing familiar faces and my favorite professors. Not being consumed by projects, speeches, and exams and actually having extra time on my hands.

Enjoy the pics below that capture the day in a nutshell:


Good Ole' DeMoss -- I had the majority of my classes in this building.

Me & my bestie Alison -- she left me for Hotlanta :(

<3 him -- he was SO supportive my whole college career!

So thankful that my parents, brother, grandparents, and aunts could make the 7 hour drive (& a boat ride) out!

This time last year I didn't know that I would be a wedding planner at one of the most beautiful venues in Virginia, welcome another pup into our family, go to my 1st real concert {Lady Gaga}, visit two amazing cities, and buy our 1st home.

No comments: