09 10

grey

Monday, April 2, 2012

I was Tagged!

Thanks Susan for tagging me in this questionnaire...it was fun :)
1. How long have you been blogging? 
Probably since around 2008. I had to create a blog for a class project, so that is what spurred it on :)
2. Are you a procrastinator or are do you take care of things right away?
Totally do it right away. My friends in college use to laugh at me but then I would laugh at them when they were pulling an all nighter!
3. If you have siblings, are you close?
Much closer now. Me and my brother are 9 years apart. It was rough growing up, but now that I've moved out we are much closer. I also love that he feels comfortable to talk to me about things.
4. What's the best thing about your job? the worst?
I work with military students at Liberty University. The best part is that I get to help the men and women who risk their lives daily for our freedom. I love that aspect of my job. I also enjoy talking to them and making a difference in their day. The worst part is talking to someone who is upset and takes out their anger on me...even if it wasn't my fault (most of the time it's theirs =0).
5. If you had $1,000 to spend on anything you wanted, what would you buy?
Patio furniture for our deck. Ugh, why does it have to be so expensive!
6. How long has it been since you visited your hometown?
Christmas time. I am so excited to be going back this weekend for Easter!
7. Have you decorated for Easter/Spring? please share pictures.
Kinda...still in the process. I have my spring/summer curtains and pillows out :)
8. Do you sleep with a fan on? 
YES! Cannot sleep without one!!
9. The beach or the mountains?
BEACH...The mountains are beautiful but once you've lived on the coast your whole life, you can't take the salt water out of your veins!
10. If you had to choose only one which would you pick: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, or blogging?
Oh dear this is difficult...Twitter...no Pinterest...ahhhh so hard!
11. When shopping, do you use coupons and/or shop around for the best deal?
Depending on what it is. If it's a big purchase, yes I search for the deal. If it's clothes...usually not, if I like it I get it. It's hard for me to wait for the deal on clothing.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Thanks for joining in Ashley! I love doing these linky parties...great way to learn more about fellow bloggers! :O) BTW..your yard looks awesome! Hope to see you over the weekend! Happy Easter! :O)