09 10

grey

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Health Kick

Joseph and I have been on a health kick for a couple weeks now. Eating more fruits and veggies, staying away from processed foods, and working out more. Sadly we were lacking in all these areas before. We are doing really well and we still treat ourselves every once in a while (i.e. ice cream!).

One thing we were missing was some new kicks, we both desperately needed new ones. I was excited  because anytime I buy new ones, it always pumps me up to work out even more! We hit a BOGO deal at Rack Room Shoes and decided to go with these bright Nikes. So far they are doing the trick. Yesterday we tested them out with a run. . 


And today we played tennis. Can you guess which racket is mine? :)


Joe was actually a little worried about playing tennis with me -- he usually plays with the guys.  But he said I did good...we definitely got a good workout! 

No comments: