09 10

grey

Monday, June 25, 2012

Six Years

Joseph and I celebrated our six year anniversary on Sunday. Crazy to think how fast these six years went by. On Saturday I got pampered: new haircut, highlights, and a pedicure -- it was fabulous! We also had a great dinner later that night at local restaurant we have been dying to try -- Shoemakers. It was amazing and the theme is shoes! One perk about Lynchburg is all the amazing local restaurants! We rarely ever eat at a chain because all the local spots are that good.


On Sunday we spent the afternoon at Ivy Lake. Tanning, eating watermelon, and floating on the lake -- it was great. So we kinda celebrated all weekend which is fine with me, I love holidays -- especially our own :)

1 comment:

Susan said...

Congratulations Joseph & Ashley!!!! {I love the picture!} :O)