09 10

grey

Saturday, August 4, 2012

My Birthday (almost a week overdue)

Last Monday was my birthday but we kinda celebrated all weekend. That's how we roll in the Eskridge house. It all started on Saturday. Joe surprised me with the most colorful flowers from the Farmer's Market, I went to lunch with some great girls, and I gave myself a birthday mani:


Lunch with the girls (and sweet Kai) at The Farm Basket.


My birthday mani: Essie 'Ole Caliente' and polka dots made with Essie 'Marshmallow':

On Sunday we went to Roanoke for shopping and to eat at one of my favorite restaurants. I bought this awesome Michael Kors purse with birthday money (and it was on sale!):


Also with birthday money I got these awesome Nine West nude pumps:


 Dinner with Joe at Carrabba's

Annnndddd on my actual birthday I got an awesome happy birthday from one of my favorite little girls, Meredith :)


My friend Kristin made me an awesome birthday cake 
(everyone was singing to me in this pic)

And ended the night with just me and Joe by the fire:


It was a great weekend!

3 comments:

Susan said...

Great birthday celebration!! :O) :O)

Kristin Lea :) said...

awww! Meredith made it on your blog, lol! :)

Blogger said...

Shop For Authentic Designer Handbags Online.