09 10

grey

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas

A quick family pic on Christmas Eve before all the festivities :)


Jonathon loved our gift.


Mom opening her gifts.

 

We waited until Christmas morning to open our gifts. Joseph was very happy that Mumford's latest album was in his stocking


Joseph's other gifts -- mom and dad gave him his 1st pair of Toms!


And my gifts...Joseph did a great job on my red Jessica Simpson peacoat, this was a complete surprise! I also can't wait to experiment with pictures using my new photo editing software, Lightroom! 


 Today we did nothing -- it was rainy and blustery, so we stayed inside. We played Qwirkle (like dominoes but with shapes and colors) and drank hot chocolate. Lots of quality time :)


Joe and I have the whole week off (even though I can't believe it's already Thursday!) and plan to enjoy every day that is left! Hope everyone had a great Christmas! 

1 comment:

Susan said...

Love the coat (and all of your other nice gifts!). Great time w/family!