09 10

grey

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Gender Reveal Party

Gender Reveal Parties are the new in thing. My friend Kristin {visit her blog here} is expecting her 2nd baby and she wanted to find out the sex by cutting into a cake -- blue cake for boy or pink for girl. She went to the doctor and told them she didn't want to know, so they put the gender in a sealed envelope. She then drove to me and passed off the envelope. I found out what it was and texted her sister immediately because she wanted to know too. It was so fun knowing we were the only two who knew what Baby Daniels was (well us and the doctor). I rushed home from work and started working on the cake because I only had a few hours before the reveal party. Kristin and Billy were also able to include family from afar through facetime! It was a special night.


It was so fun decorating the tope of the cake. I love bunting and washi tape :)

Anddddd 

it's 

     a . . .

BOY!

I'm so excited for them and can't wait to meet this baby boy in June! :)



1 comment:

Kristin Lea :) said...

Aww! I'm just now seeing this! :) Love it AND you! :) xo