09 10

grey

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Valentine's Day

I love holidays, especially Valentine's Day. It's a great excuse to show some extra love to your spouse, family, and friends. We also celebrated at work -- us holiday lovers always spark the idea and everyone goes with it. This is the 2nd year that my co-workers and I made Valentine's bags and passed out fun cards and candy to each other. It changed the whole mood of the office and will continue to be a yearly tradition. I also brought in the cookies below...

{I used the normal chocolate chip cookie recipe but replaced milk chocolate chips with white chocolate and cherry morsels. And this heart shaped plate from Target was perfect!}

This year I gave Joe a Ninja. He loves to cook and new cooking gadgets, so it was the perfect gift. 
Annndd I'm still obsessed with brown packaging -- it's so easy to decorate, especially for a guy! 


He surprised me with this amazing chair set. I saw these a couple months ago at TJMaxx and I loved them. I didn't know he was paying that close attention ;)


And my beautiful flowers:

Valentine's night we had a group dinner date. The guys cooked for us ladies and it was so fun dressing up! 


 I love my Valentine!

Last night we saw Safe Haven. Oh my goodness, go see it...amazinggggg!! Julianne Hough and Josh Duhamel are amazing together. 


So needless to say it has been a great Valentine's Day weekend and to top it off, it's snowing. I'd much rather it be 90 degrees but at least it's pretty!

No comments: