09 10

grey

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Kristin's Maternity Shoot

When it comes to photography I definitely don't call myself a professional. It's more of a hobby and I love doing mini shoots for friends. Every time I shoot I learn something new. With this one, I learned that lighting is everything. 


Kristin is 37 weeks pregnant with her second child, a baby boy. It almost didn't happen because of crazy, busy schedules but I'm so glad it did! I am so pleased with the pictures and the lighting was so good that I only had to make minor edits. Take a look...


 






Kristin had a similar picture taken on a dirt road just like this when she was pregnant with Meredith!


I call this photo shoot a win..a beautiful {photogenic} family, beautiful preggo {how can you look THAT good at 37 weeks!}, great location, and amazing lighting! I'm so excited for baby boy's newborn pictures!! Hopefully sooner rather than later, right Kris? 

No comments: