09 10

grey

Thursday, July 11, 2013

My Beauty Favorites

Over the past year I've tried new products for the first and last time and I've discovered staples. I decided to create a list of my favorite beauty products because I always love when people share with me their favorites.




1. Garnier BB Cream $12 - So light and perfect for summer. A moisturizer, sunscreen, and tint all in one!
2. Naked 2 Palette by Urban Decay - $50 and well worth it. This is the best eyeshadow palette out!
3. Rimmel Liquid Eyeliner $6 - I use liquid for a more dramatic look.
4. Rimmel Pencil Eyeliner $3 - Perfect everyday eyeliner.
5. Nars Blush $30 - Color is 'Orgasm'. I love this and the shade matches almost every skin tone.
6. Covergirl Lashblast $8 - I never leave the house without mascara on. This lengthens and doesn't clump my lashes.
7. Revlon ColorStay Ultimate Suede Lipstick $8 - For the perfect red lip! Color is 'Finale 095'.
8. Burts Bees Chapstick $3 - I always have one (or two or three) of these on hand.
9. Big Sexy Hair Spray $20 - The best hairspray out. My hair does not hold curl very well but it does with this.
10. Healthy Sexy Hair Beach Spray $17 - Obsessed, this spray makes the perfect beach hair. Plus it's mixed with Argan Oil which is awesome for your hair!
11. Nume 33mm Curling Wand -  If you are wanting a natural wavy look, this is the curling wand for you! And wait for it to be on Groupon, because it's originally over $100.
12. CeraVe am/pm Moisturizer $14 each - I love these moisturizers. I still use a morning moisturizer even with BB Cream.
13. Essie  $8 - The best shades of nail polish colors out! I love when they release new shades with each seaon.

So this is my list...Some products are cheap, others are a little more cash but totally worth it. What are some of your favorite beauty products?

No comments: