09 10

grey

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Virginia Beach Weekend

This past weekend was for the books. Saturday I spent the day in Chesapeake with my bestie Whitney. We have been friends since the womb (literally), our moms would go to doctor appointments together. We were destined to be friends!
 
 
On Sunday I headed to Virginia Beach to meet my mom, aunts, and friends because we all had tickets to the Honda Civic Tour which featured Kelly Clarkson and Maroon 5 was headlining. Two words -- Maroon 5. That's all I had to hear!
 
We all stayed at a hotel on the beach, this was the view.
 
 
Adam's biggest fan. And I'm dead serious about that.

 
Before the concert we had dinner at the Melting Pot. It was their 1st time and everybody had so much fun.
 
 
Me and Mom waiting for the concert to start.

 
Kelly Clarkson rocked it! Beautiful girl and beautiful voice.

 
Oh and then there was Adam....

 
My two aunts upgraded their tickets to the pit section, they were literally 10 feet away from him. Sadly, they only had 2 spots left, so me and mom didn't get so lucky. But we still had amazing seats and had an awesome time!! We sang our hearts out and danced to every song.
 
 
Oh, there goes the shirt...
Oh hey there...

 
The next day...still gaga from the night before.
 
 
We rented these bikes. You could probably hear us laughing a mile away.

 
King Neptune -- like our shirts?! haha

 
Part of the group...

 
It was seriously one of the best weekends of my life. I know that sounds so dramatic, but it's true. I loved having a girls weekend and spending time with my mom and aunts. They are the best.

No comments: