09 10

grey

Monday, November 25, 2013

Christmas Wishlist + Ideas

It's that time, Christmas time is here. Everybody knows there's not a better time of year! Now I want to turn on National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation and drink hot chocolate out of moose mugs (I don't like Egg Nog). Here's what's on my wish list and a few items that I'll be giving.


TOMS Desert Wedges - awesome shoes, even better mission.

Hunter Rain Boots -- I've been wanting these for years and I'll finally have them this Christmas! I decided on the 'short' style because the original Wellies are too tall for my short legs.

Lush -- the holiday line is drool worthy and so festive. I have my favorite Bath Bombs but always get their holiday items since it's only available one time a year.
I've also hooked my mom. I kept telling her to try them and when she didn't, I bought her five for Mother's Day. She's now obsessed.

My favorite (non-Christmas) bath bombs are: The Enchanter, Sex Bomb, Dragon's Egg, Butterball, and Honey Bee. Now go buy yourself 1, 2 or 10. You are welcome :)

Philosophy - amazing products and the perfect gift for that person who is always hard to shop for. 
(i.e. grandmothers lol -- they have everything!)

Leen Jean Studios - My good friend Kathleen has her own stationary line and let me tell you, she is crazy talented. Everything she designs is gold. I've already snatched up several packs of these.  
Also check out this and this. She's based in Lynchburg but ships anywhere!

Merry Christmas and happy shopping!

No comments: