09 10

grey

Saturday, November 23, 2013

Weekend in Tennessee

Joseph's parents rented a cabin near Pigeon Forge and invited us to join them for a few days. It was amazing. 


Our bedroom:


Our bathroom:


Hot tub on our balcony.


I could get use to this coffee spot. 


 

The view


We went to the Titanic Museum, it was great!


And we went to the Dixie Stampede which was Christmas themed.


Our dinner -- and no utensils...I freaked out when they put this in front of me. I don't do so well with food that still looks like the animal. But I did eat it.


We had front row seats at the Stampede! 
One of the cowgirls kissed a flower and threw it to Joe, haha!





Horseback riding through the Smokies.


And we also went ziplining!



I wanted to end the last line with a bang...


So I rode it upside down!

It was a great weekend and very relaxing. I would've been fine to stay at the cabin the whole weekend, it was that good. We hope to visit again in the future!

No comments: