09 10

grey

Saturday, December 28, 2013

Christmas Day

Christmas Eve is always a busy day/night. We start off with dinner, followed by Church, and then we go to Joe's house to open presents with his whole family. We then go to my house and open a few presents (we save the majority for Christmas morning). My favorite tradition of all is going to my Aunt and Uncle's house around 11 p.m. and we are there visiting until around 2 a.m.


Candlelight service at Church.


 The pups on Christmas Eve with 'It's a Wonderful Life' playing in the background.


Christmas Morning


My favorite things included: Hunter Rain Boots, Lush bath bombs (a must), and my TOMS wedges. Joseph gave me two sweaters from Lauren Conrad's line at Kohl's, a pink Baltimore Ravens t-shirt, my Lush and a bunch of other goodies.

I can't wait for rainy weather! :)


Christmas morning we have brunch with my whole family at my Aunt's house. Mom made this french toast casserole. It was really simple to make and delicious!


And I ended Christmas with my Father Christmas Lush bath bomb. It was a great end to the day!


We are so blessed to be from the same hometown, we love being able to see our whole family in one place.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Nothing like being "home for the holidays"! Looks like you had a great Christmas with the family {and got some really nice gifts!}.:O)