09 10

grey

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Winter Survival Guide

Winter is my least favorite season but I don't like to wish time away. So while I'm patiently waiting for 80 degree weather I'm surviving winter with these items.

For hair: this Organix spray is my go to for dry hair and split ends.

 No other lip balm compares.
{Target or Wal-Mart}


Lotion: Arbonne's Ginger Citrus Body Butter. I love trying their all natural products! My friend Kristin is a consultant, check out her info below!
{Arbonne: email kristindaniels7@gmail.com to place an order!)

Another Arbonne product: the detox face mask. Amazinggggg! Not only does it leave your face feeling amazing but it tingles, I love a face product that tingles. 

 I know I talk about Lush all the time, but their Butterball Bath Bomb is perfect for dry skin!


 A nice fur throw is a must. I love Target's selection. Whenever I'm home, you can find me wrapped up in this :)

A warm pair of fuzzy slippers. Especially if you have hard wood floors.

{I'm loving these boot slippers too, also from Target!}

I hope these items make your winter months a little more bearable too!

No comments: