09 10

grey

Monday, January 6, 2014

Year in Review

Our New Year resolutions for 2013 was to live, experience new things/places, and refuse to sit at home watching TV. We wanted to enjoy life and spend quality time with our friends and family. I truly believe we accomplished that this year. Here is our year in review (Warning: there are a lot of pictures!)....

The Ravens won the Superbowl...woot woot! So naturally I had a very happy husband!

We went to OBX with our best friends. It was our 1st time there and LOVED it.

Memorial Day Weekend we took our friends home with us to experience Island life.

Joe and I visited Rockport, MA.

Gloucester, MA 

Boston, MA

Martha's Vineyard

Portland, Maine

  I turned 25 and Joe planned a wonderful day trip to Topsail Island, NC.

Did I mention I also got a tattoo on my 25th? haha!

Spent the weekend on Chincoteague Island for Joseph's cousin's wedding.

Was able to spend a day in Chespeake with my bestie Whitney!

Saw Maroon 5 in Virginia Beach!

I went to the concert with my mom and two aunts. We had a blast and loved exploring the Boardwalk.


Saw Taylor Swift in Charlottesville with my bestie Kristin!


Went to Howl-o-Scream at Busch Gardens with my family.

Had fun on Halloween as a Beverly Hills Housewife and my best accessory, my surgeon ;)

Spent the weekend in the Smoky Mountains with Joseph's family.

Became leaders of our 2nd College Life Group.

And lastly we put our first home on the market and it was under contract in 8 days. We are soooo thankful but did not expect that to happen so fast. So we may be homeless at the end of the month (haha)

For 2014 my New Year resolutions are: give more grace -- to Joseph, to my family and friends, and to my co-workers. To not get caught up with work, house work, and the busyness of life -- be okay with scheduling less and so what if the dishes don't get washed one night. To travel to new places (that will continue be a goal every year). Create a daily devotion plan. And lastly, to continue to live a healthy lifestyle. 

2013 you rocked. Cheers to 2014!

1 comment:

Susan said...

What a GREAT year!! :O)