09 10

grey

Sunday, March 9, 2014

10-12 Weeks

 

How far along: 10 weeks
Gender: Have no idea but I keep calling the baby a “he”. We will be finding out when we are able.
Weight Gain: 1 lb.
Maternity clothes: No. I have a lot of maxi dresses/skirts and flowy tops, so it will probably be a while before I need them.
Stretch marks: No.
Belly button in or out: In.
Sleep: I sleep like a rock. It hasn't interrupted anything yet.
Best moment of the week: Getting to hear our baby’s heartbeat and watching the little bambino move around.
Miss anything: I miss feeling normal. It’s not fun waking up feeling sick and it carrying into the afternoon, especially with working. I’m thankful that I start to feel better after lunch but then it hits again at night. Come on second trimester!
Movement: No.
Cravings: Everything with peanut butter -- apples, banana, pancakes, etc.
Queasy or sick: Oh heck yes. It sucks.
Looking forward to: I ordered my 1st baby item: infant Minnetonka Moccasins, so getting them in the mail!


How far along: 11 weeks
Gender: Don’t know yet!
Weight Gain: 1 lb.
Maternity clothes: No.
Stretch marks: No.
Belly button in or out: In.
Sleep: Still sleeping like a rock. And I take naps like a champ!
Best moment of the week: Starting to plan what we want to do with the nursery and looking at baby clothes is fun. But all the gender neutral clothes suck. So we will be waiting until we know.
Miss anything: Two words: strawberry margarita, haha! Oh and being able to brush my teeth without gagging. I feel like a negative Nancy! hahaha
Movement: No.
Cravings: French fries.
Queasy or sick: Yes…still. The 2nd trimester is SO close.
Looking forward to: Can I say, my next meal? Even with nausea it's crazy how the taste of food has changed. It's so delicious!


How far along: 12 weeks
Gender: Don’t know yet!
Weight Gain: Lost 1 lb. (go figure)
Maternity clothes: No.
Stretch marks: No.
Belly button in or out: In.
Sleep: Sleep is still wonderful.
Best moment of the week: Announcing to our Lynchburg family! 
Miss anything: No, not this week.
Movement: No.
Cravings: Ummm, nothing in particular. I'm really looking forward to spring and all the yummy fruit!
Queasy or sick: Still dealing with nausea but it's getting a lot better! Hallelujah!
Looking forward to: Finally going home to TELL EVERYONE!

No comments: