09 10

grey

Sunday, March 23, 2014

15 Weeks


How far along: 15 Weeks
Gender: Don't know.
Weight Gain: 2 lbs.
Maternity clothes: No.
Stretch marks: No. Applying Mustela like it's my job.
Belly button in or out: In.
Sleep: I'm starting to wake up one time a night. But still sleeping/napping good.
Best moment of the week: Joseph's mom has been sending presents and labeling the packages 'Baby Eskridge', it's so exciting to come home from work and see one at our door!
Miss anything: Not really.
Movement: I swear I felt movement last night when I was laying on my back. My Doctor told me 18-22 weeks is the norm. So who knows.
Cravings: Nothing really. I'm really enjoying fresh fruit from the local produce stands.
Queasy or sick: No. However I've been having lower back pain. But I'll take that over the nausea. 
Looking forward to: Warmer weather, sandals, the beach. And we are expecting more snow on Tuesday, blah!

No comments: