09 10

grey

Sunday, March 30, 2014

16 Weeks



How far along: 16 Weeks
Gender: Don't know.
Weight Gain: 2 lbs.
Maternity clothes: No. But I did buy two maternity maxi dresses from Old Navy for $45! I figured since I'll be the biggest during the summer months, I might as well plan ahead a little.
Stretch marks: No. 
Belly button in or out: In.
Sleep: Good.
Best moment of the week: I went to Roanoke and got to go in cute baby stores that we don't have in Lynchburg. I only got one thing, trying not to go overboard until we know boy or girl.
Miss anything: It's weird having to always have food available, if I skip a meal I get really weak and shaky. So that's not fun.
Movement: No.
Cravings: I'm really into fruit snacks and anything gummy/fruity. 
Queasy or sick: No. And my back pain is gone -- maybe that means the baby moved??
Looking forward to: 70 degree weather ALL week!

No comments: