09 10

grey

Thursday, April 24, 2014

19 Weeks

I'm a little late posting this week (I'll be 20 weeks tomorrow!).

How far along: 19 weeks
Gender:  Only 2 more weeks to go!
Weight Gain: 7 lbs.
Maternity clothes: No.
Stretch marks: No. 
Belly button in or out: In.
Sleep: Good but I've started waking up before my alarm this week. Booo!
Best moment of the week: Going home for Easter and Joe felt the baby kick! I'm not sure how I feel about that. I think we have a wild one.
Miss anything: Drinking unlimited amounts of caffeine.
Movement: Yes! And it's more than just flutters. I now feel little punches and kicks.
Cravings: Still fresh fruits (watermelon especially). Oh and ham, I blame Easter.  
Queasy or sick: Feeling great!
Looking forward to: The beautiful weather this weekend. And seeing Mary Poppins on Friday!

No comments: