09 10

grey

Friday, April 11, 2014

Gender Reveal Party

We find out the baby's gender on May 5th and we are so excited. We can officially start planning the nursery and creating registries! I love a good get together, so of course we are planning a gender reveal party. We go to the doctor early Monday morning and they will put the boy or girl ultrasound in an envelope. We will then drop off that envelope to our cake maker. So it will be a complete surprise to Joe and I too. 

Here are my ideas...


I've ordered pink and blue pacifier necklaces for our guests to wear, lots of pink and blue balloons, fun paper straws with bows and mustaches, snacks, and the cake! I can't wait to cut into that cake and see blue or pink!

Don't worry I do have a budget in place -- my goal is to not go over $50.

No comments: