09 10

grey

Monday, May 19, 2014

22 Weeks


(I'm a week late on this one but here goes....)

How far along: 22 weeks 
Gender: A girl!
Weight Gain: 10 lbs.
Maternity clothes: Thank God for maxi dresses.
Stretch marks: No. 
Belly button in or out: In.
Sleep: Still good but needing a pillow for my belly, haha.
Best moment of the week: This is a funny story...I was dreaming that I had to pee, so in my dream I was getting out of the bed. Well apparently I was really getting out of bed (while sleeping) and somehow fell directly on my butt and hit my foot on the way down. So it was bruised for days. I have no idea how this happened or how I managed to land on my butt. Another great moment: we created our baby registry on Mother's Day, how fitting.
Miss anything: The ability to fit in my shorts, haha.
Movement: Yes, all the time.
Cravings: Still fresh foods but I really don't have a lot of cravings. I take forever to decide on where to eat because I don't know what I want.
Queasy or sick: Feeling great!
Looking forward to: My classmate Logan's wedding.



We are registered at Target and Babies'r'Us.

No comments: