09 10

grey

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

23 Weeks


How far along: 23 weeks 
Gender: A girl!
Weight Gain: 12 lbs.
Maternity clothes: A few items.
Stretch marks: No. 
Belly button in or out: In.
Sleep: Still good but needing a pillow for my belly, haha.
Best moment of the week: Seeing my family even though it wasn't on such a good note. My great-grandmother Virginia passed away, so we traveled home for her funeral. Baby girl is her 5th generation. 
Miss anything: I want to eat a donut without feeling guilty. So I rarely eat unhealthy things because of feeling so guilty. The struggle.
Movement: Yes, all the time. I swear she's going to come into the world doing back flips.
Cravings: I swear I'm the only pregnant person who can't decided on what I want to eat because nothing really appeals to me. And it's not because I'm craving everything, it's because I really don't know what I want to eat. Again, the struggle.
Queasy or sick: Feeling great!
Looking forward to: A 3 day weekend filled with shopping, strawberry picking, and sun!


This was from our trip home. Gotta get that salt water running through her veins early ;)

No comments: