09 10

grey

Monday, May 26, 2014

24 Weeks


How far along: 24 weeks 
Gender: A girl!
Weight Gain: 12 lbs.
Maternity clothes: This weekend I bought 2 pairs of shorts and two dresses. My stock of maternity clothes is growing! Also for you mommas -- the Cartwheel app has 20% off all maternity clothes at Target, it saved me $20!
Stretch marks: No. 
Belly button in or out: In.
Sleep: Still good.
Best moment of the week: Baby girl had hiccups for the 1st time! At first I didn't realize what was going on. Joe got to feel them too! We also purchased her some summer attire for next year, due to Old Navy having a nice sale. I love holiday sales. Also we finally found a house!!! We put in an offer and they accepted with 0 counters. Next is the inspection!
Miss anything: A nice frozen margarita -- I blame the heat.
Movement: Yes, all the time.
Cravings: Nothing.
Queasy or sick: Feeling great!
Looking forward to: All the fun that comes with summer.

No comments: