09 10

grey

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Father's Day

I'm so excited to celebrate Joseph's 30th and Father's Day all in one week. I'm so blessed to have a husband who works hard, values quality time with me, and has already stepped up to prepare for his new role as a dad. Here are some of my favorite Father's Day ideas. 


-I love a good messenger bag. The 1st one is from Fossil and the 2nd one is from J.Crew.
-Joseph loves to grill, so a cookbook based on nothing but burgers is perfection. You can find the two above here and here.
-If your guy is a beer drinker, this beer chiller is for him.
-For the working dad (which is most), you can't go wrong with dress socks, a classic tie, or bow tie. Other ideas: a leather wallet, his favorite cologne (or yours :), and there are some really cool shave clubs out there.
-And for the active dad, I love croakies

You are sure to win some points with any of these gifts! Happy Father's Day to all the dads and soon-to-be dads out there!

No comments: