09 10

grey

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Baby Shower

This past weekend we had our 1st baby shower and it was perfect. Everything I envisioned came to reality. Because of Hurricane Arthur we changed the shower day (last minute decision) and it all came together thanks to my mom, my two aunts, and Joe. The great thing about Tangier is the community comes together to help out. To everyone who made a dish and showered us with a gift, thank you! Our little girl is so loved.

Pom-Poms || Tablecloth: Party City

Studio Mucci Tassel Garland || Balloons: Party City

The Candy bar -- one of my favorite parts of the shower!



Cake by the Corner Bakery in Onancock 

A family friend made the adorable mama and baby bird sugar cookies.



The guests...


I was just a little excited about these outfits!


The loot! Such a blessing!!


Again, a huge thanks from Joseph and I for a wonderful shower. It was so exciting to get home and start placing and hanging clothes!

2 comments:

Susan said...

Great shower.....the food was awesome! Literally had to be dragged off that back deck....perfect evening! :0) Can't wait to see the nursery!

mark lawrence said...

Beautiful baby shower!! Truly in love with your d├ęcor and dessert too specially cake. Have to arrange my sister’s baby shower at one of best San Francisco venues. Looking for best ideas as want to make it best and an unforgettable day.