09 10

grey

Saturday, August 9, 2014

35 Weeks


How far along: 35 weeks
Gender: Girl!
Weight gain: 21 lbs.
Maternity clothes: A mix of regular and maternity.
Stretch marks: No
Belly button in or out: In/out, it still hasn't fully popped but it's looking weird.
Sleep: Sleep is fine. Her moving never wakes me up but my bladder does.
Best moment of the week: Had my last pregnant wedding (now she can come any time!) but the best of all, it's a super chill week. I feel like we've been going 100 mph since early June. So it will be nice to take it easy this last month.
Miss anything: Shaving without feeling like I've ran a marathon, haha!
Movement: Yes and a lot of hiccups lately.
Cravings: Nothing.
Queasy or Sick: Feeling good. Starting to get more and more ready. Not ready for the birth part. Ready to meet our girl.
Looking forward to: Finishing up the nursery. We still need a dresser and maybe I can convince Joe that she needs a chandelier light fixture in her room ;)

No comments: