09 10

grey

Monday, August 18, 2014

36 Weeks


How far along: 36 weeks
Gender: Girl!
Weight gain: Still at 21 lbs.
Maternity clothes: A mix of regular and maternity.
Stretch marks: No
Belly button in or out: In/out, still hasn't fully popped but it's almost there.
Sleep: Sleep is good. Waking up 2x but falling back to sleep is never an issue.
Best moment of the week: Purged (made $200 this weekend on stuff we didn't need) and nested! Wow, that feels good. I'm also seeing my midwife every week until I go into labor. I also decided that my last day at work is Sept. 5th. It's nice to finally have an end date and if I go all the way until my due date, I'll have a whole week off before she comes!
Miss anything: I know I'll miss it when it's over but I'm ready to feel skinny again. And I want to wear my skinny jeans and high heels.
Movement: Yes in weird places. 
Cravings: Nothing. Although I did go through the bakery aisle at Walmart and wanted to buy every cupcake and pastry on display. I was strong and resisted the urge, haha.
Queasy or Sick: Feeling good besides having a dizzy head the last 3 mornings. My midwife told me to increase my protein before bed. Helloooo peanut butter. I'm also beginning to have more intense pains, I guess my body is getting ready. I had major pains Friday evening so Joe made me start "packing" for the hospital. Packing consisted of: 4 outfits, a headband to match each outfit, and hats :)
Looking forward to: I said this in my last post but finishing the nursery. The rug we ordered came today so we lack a dresser and hanging a few more things on the wall.

No comments: