09 10

grey

Friday, August 29, 2014

37 Weeks


How far along: 37 weeks
Gender: Girl!
Weight gain: 21 lbs.
Maternity clothes: A mix of regular and maternity, more maternity at this point. Honestly I'm wearing the same 4-6 outfits over and over.
Stretch marks: Two have popped out on my lower belly. Ugh
Belly button in or out: In/out
Sleep: Good. I've never had a problem with her kicks keeping me up.
Best moment of the week: The Pumpkin Spice Latte is now available at Starbucks. So good! We also took our 1st hospital class (all about breast feeding) which was very overwhelming. I'm glad we went though, I definitely learned a lot.
Miss anything: I'm always hot now, which is not normal. I'll be glad when my body adjusts back. 
Movement: Yes but not as much these days. She definitely still moves just not as intense.  
Cravings: Iced coffee. Really anything iced. Oh and my recent snack obsession: a whole wheat english muffin with peanut butter and honey. Amazing!
Queasy or Sick: Feeling good besides my lower back but I expect that this late in the game. My body gets tired so easily and that's hard to accept. Especially when all I want to do is clean. I don't really have an appetite anymore, so I literally have to remind myself to eat.
Looking forward to: A 4-day weekend!

No comments: