09 10

grey

Sunday, August 31, 2014

38 Weeks


How far along: 38 weeks
Gender: Girl!
Weight gain: Still at 21 lbs.
Maternity clothes: A mix of regular and maternity, more maternity at this point. This kimono isn't maternity but hey I'm almost done! Helloooo cute fall clothes!
Stretch marks: A few.
Belly button in or out: In/out. My belly button still hasn't fully popped. 
Sleep: I actually slept in until 10 one morning! Joseph almost came in to see if I was still breathing hahaha.
Best moment of the week: A four day weekend! Oh and our friends moved back to Lynchburg!
Miss anything: Being active.
Movement: Yes, just not as much. Poor kid has no room.
Cravings: Nothing.
Queasy or Sick: Feeling good but a lot of cramping and pressure.
Looking forward to: This pregnancy ending, nine months is a long time. This is also my last week of work, I'm looking forward to time off!

Bahaha

1 comment:

Susan said...

You have done great! Here she comes....any day now! :0) :0)