09 10

grey

Thursday, August 7, 2014

34 Weeks


How far along: 34 weeks
Gender: Girl!
Weight gain: 21 lbs.
Maternity clothes: A mix of regular and maternity.
Stretch marks: No
Belly button in or out: In
Sleep: Waking up more frequently now, usually 2-3 times a night.
Best moment of the week: Met my family in Ocean City, MD for the weekend and basically finished up the nursery. We just have a few more key pieces to add but it looks awesome!
Miss anything: I miss feeling "normal." I know I will continue to become even more miserable as the next 6 weeks comes. But she's totally worth it. I must note that I've had a great pregnancy, so I feel bad complaining too much.
Movement: Yes, she may be 5 lbs. but this girl is strong.
Cravings: Nothing, just eating the normal foods I ate before.
Queasy or Sick: Feeling good, just miserable. And I feel massive haha.
Looking forward to: I have my last wedding of the summer this weekend. Bittersweet but it will be a nice break. Plus I only have 5 weekends left until my due date, I need weekends to NEST! haha

No comments: