09 10

grey

Sunday, August 24, 2014

My Final Baby Shower

On Saturday I had my final baby shower, this whole season of life has been so much fun and it's almost over. I have to say I'm ready for the next chapter! My friend Kathleen is a great entertainer (it's one of her many talents), so I was excited when she offered to host my Lynchburg shower. Every detail was perfect and thought out. It was a beautiful day.


The cake and it was just as good as it looks!



The best beverage station with Golf Park Cold Brew Coffee and pink Izze Sparkling Juice.


The hostess with the mostest cutting the cake!




 I was awful at this game haha


Lindt Chocolate Bar favors with a special touch from Kathleen :)


 My friend Libby who is due with her first baby boy in November.


My friend Sierra who is due with her second any day now!


Harlow seriously has the best library.


All the cute gifts!


Kathleen, than you again for a wonderful shower. I left your home feeling loved and overjoyed. 

Joseph and I have been so blessed by family and friends and we are so thankful to have each of you in our lives. 

2 comments:

Susan said...

What a nice shower! Harlow lacks for nothing! I'm just afraid she's gonna be here before you can update all of your chalkboard weeks or show us pics of the nursery!!! :0) I keep checking! LOL (no pressure though!)

Ashley Eskridge said...

We are waiting on her dang dresser! Once that comes I'll post pics!! :)