09 10

grey

Saturday, August 9, 2014

Nursery Curtains

I've always looked forward to the day I could decorate a nursery. I love decorating and finding different pieces and then bringing it all together. I originally saw pom pom curtains from Pottery Barn Kids and I knew they were it. Downside was, they were $50 a panel and I just couldn't swallow $100 for two sheer panels. So I got my DIY on and made them myself! 

I already had two sheer white panels that I purchased from Walmart 3 years ago. I bleached and washed them and they were as good as new.


I went to my local fabric store and purchased pink pom pons.


Here is where it gets easy...I didn't use a sewing machine, I hot glued the pom poms on! I simply lined up the edges of the curtain to the backing of the pom poms and that was it!




So easy and the only cost was for the pom poms, which ended up being close to $20. So I saved $80!

And here they are hanging in the nursery. I love how they turned out.


White Curtain Clip Rings



Nursery tour coming soon!

1 comment:

Susan said...

Love them Ashley, great job!!! :0) Can't wait to see the rest of the nursery.