09 10

grey

Monday, September 1, 2014

Hello September

Baby girl's birth month is officially here! I can't believe I'm on the countdown and this pregnancy is almost over. I've been blessed in the fact that I haven't had a bad pregnancy. Besides morning sickness in the first trimester and then just being uncomfortable this last month, I really can't complain. I didn't experience swelling, high blood pressure, gaining a lot of weight, or gestational diabetes -- so all that played a factor into a smooth pregnancy. Pregnancy definitely takes a toll on your body but there will be things that I'll miss. I'll miss the crazy kicks (even the ones that hurt :), I'll miss the kindness of strangers because everyone wants to know about her and how I'm feeling, and that overwhelming joy that comes with knowing that Joseph and I created this little one that's growing inside of me. 

We are about to start a new journey and even though it is terrifying at times (well most of the time), it's also very exciting. I'm so anxious to meet her and hold her. I can't wait to see who she looks like and watch her little personality develop.  Harlow, we are ready for you -- no pressure ;)

No comments: