09 10

grey

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

2014 in Review

2014 was definitely a good year. Here's a look back.
January started off with a bang, we sold our 1st home... 
And found out we were expecting!


Joseph was baptized by our good friend Kevin. 


We had a gender reveal party to find out if Baby E was a boy or girl!


To our surprise our baby was a GIRL!


Joe turned 30.


We celebrated our 8th year of marriage!


We bought our 2nd home in June.


We babymooned in Virginia Beach. 


And OBX.


 Our friend Libby captured my pregnancy.


We spent the weekend in Ocean City, MD with my family.


Made room for our baby girl.




Became a family of 3.


Quit my full time Monday-Friday job so I could be home during the week with Harlow. This meant that I could take on more weddings!


Our 1st family themed Halloween.



Enjoyed the holidays with our bebe.


2015, you have a lot to compete with.

No comments: