09 10

grey

Monday, January 19, 2015

Heart Shaped Everything

It's time for another holiday and another 1st for Harlow! I'm loving all the hearts, pinks and reds. Here are some of my favorite finds for my little lady. 

                                       Love one piece                                                    #Adorable

                                                  Heart Sunnies                                                           Flower Crown

                                      Here and Here                                                   Heart Garland

The heart sunnies kill me. Also, I LOVE Ryan and Wren headbands and this floral crown is perfect for spring and summer. I'll be revolving her Easter dress around this headband! I came across the heart garland during my weekly peruse around Target and it's only $3. We had a little Valentine's Day photo shoot with it and it also looks super cute hanging in her room. And lastly, I love giving a book for each holiday and writing a little message inside for when she's older. 

No comments: