09 10

grey

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Easter Basket Planning

Yet another holiday is coming up and I've already started planning Harlow's 1st Easter basket. I can't believe this will be her 7th holiday (counting New Years and St. Patrick's Day) with us.

Pottery Barn Kids makes the CUTEST Easter basket liners. This past weekend I picked up a white basket from A.C. Moore for $4. I happened to hit them on sale and used a 40% off coupon!


How cute are these purple fawn leggings?! And jellies are perfect for spring and summer. I remember having these in several colors.

                                                Leggings                                                                  Jellies


I personally can't think of Easter without thinking of adorable stuffed animals. I'm loving this locally made lamb (shop local!) and this JellyCat bunny is too cute.

                                            Lamb                                                                                JellyCat Bunny

Every holiday we give Harlow a book. Either will be perfect. 

                                  The Velveteen Rabbit                                                                  Pat the Bunny

And because my kid is currently teething and drooling like crazy, a bunny shaped teether! I saw these glitter Easter eggs at Target and thought it would be fun to put a headband in, tights, or some rolled up leggings.

 
                                          Teether                                                                           Glitter Easter Eggs

So there you go, an Easter basket that doesn't involve any candy! Perfect for an (almost) 7 month old!

No comments: