09 10

grey

Monday, January 18, 2016

26 Weeks


How far along: 26 weeks and the size of an eggplant. 
Gender: Boy. 
Weight gain: My scale needs new batteries, haha.
Maternity clothes: My weekly attire is leggings and a baggy sweater. I take all my bump pics on the weekend when I actually get dressed, haha.
Stretch marks: Just the few from my last pregnancy. 
Belly button in or out: In.
Sleep: Sleeping good, I usually wake up 1x.
Best moment of the week: Joe's mom was in town for a week and we painted the nursery (grey with a navy accent wall). She was also so much help with Harlow, it was great. We also got a free crib from my Aunt.
Miss anything: Ummm, nothing really. 
Movement: Yes, so much. Anytime I eat something sugary or drink caffeine it's almost immediate.
Cravings: Still on the Lucky Charms band wagon.
Queasy or Sick: Feeling good. I've had issues with my thyroid this time around, which means getting blood drawn all.the.time. With Harlow I stayed on the same dose, it never fluctuated. With baby boy I went from 25mcg to 50mcg, and now I'm on 75mcg :| Really hoping and praying I get to go back to 25mcg once he's born.
Looking forward to: Putting the crib together and hanging curtains.

Nursery to-do List: 
-Crib + mattress
-Buy curtains
-Paint room
-Attach pom-poms to curtains
-Crib bedding + skirt
-DIY mobile
-Rug

It's your year baby boy!

Ha!

No comments: