09 10

grey

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

28 weeks

Hello 3rd trimester!


How far along: In the third trimester -- 28 weeks!
Gender: Boy. 
Weight gain: 13 lbs. My midwife said my belly is measuring a week behind but she isn't concerned as long as it doesn't go more than that.
Maternity clothes: My weekly attire is leggings and a baggy sweater -- I love not working m-f this time around. The maternity clothes I'm wearing is what I bought when preggo with Harlow. 
Stretch marks: Just the few from my last pregnancy. 
Belly button in or out: In.
Sleep: Sleeping good with some nights of restless sleep mixed in. TONS of vivid dreams. I never experienced that with Harlow so it's interesting.
Best moment of the week: The nursery is coming along! It has been SO different planning a room for a boy and Joseph has been very involved this time. He's quick to question my choices "I don't think that's for a boy" :|
Miss anything: A normal back. Sleep without dreams.
Movement: Yes, so much. 
Cravings: Lucky charms, nutri-grain bars, and I have crushed ice almost every night.
Queasy or Sick: I woke up nauseous and dizzy a few mornings ago and it seriously felt like the 1st trimester. Hasn't happened since. My back is beginning to hurt more and more.
Looking forward to: Next weekend we are going away to Charleston, SC for a little Babymoon/Valentine's Day getaway. The grandparents are coming to keep Harlow!

Here's a little nursery sneak peak!

Nursery to-do List: 
-Get a crib + mattress
-Assemble crib
-Buy curtains
-Paint room
-Stain old furniture
-DIY feather mobile
-Attach pom-poms to curtains
-Finish and hang DIY zinc letters
-Buy crib bedding + skirt
-Rug


No comments: