09 10

grey

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

30 weeks

 
Rainbow Row Charleston, SC.

How far along: 30 weeks
Gender: Boy. 
Weight gain: 12-13 lbs. 
Maternity clothes: Same as always: leggings, baggy shirts/sweaters, and swing dresses.
Stretch marks: Just the few from my last pregnancy. 
Belly button in or out: In.
Sleep: Sleeping good -- the crazy dreams have decreased, yay!
Best moment of the week: Our babymoon in Charleston -- a weekend alone just Joe and I!
Miss anything: A normal back. Tired of feeling tired.
Movement: Yes, so much. 
Cravings: Crushed ice.
Queasy or Sick: Saturday evening (on our babymoon) I woke up from a 2 hour nap throwing up. So our last evening in Charleston was spent in bed. Harlow woke up later that night throwing up -- so whatever it was, we caught it the same time :( Thankfully it was gone when I woke up Sunday morning and I felt okay to make a pitstop to IKEA in Charlotte.
Looking forward to: Wedding season starts this weekend. After having two months off I'm ready!!

Nursery to-do List: 
We are seriously knocking it out. I can't wait to post pics!
-Get a crib + mattress
-Assemble crib
-Buy curtains
-Paint room
-Stain old furniture
-DIY feather mobile
-Attach pom-poms to curtains
-Buy crib bedding + skirt
-Rug
-Finish and hang DIY zinc letters -- I just need letter V!!
-Accessorize

Rainbow Row -- blue for our boy!

Taken at 29 weeks.

No comments: