09 10

grey

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

36 weeks

How far along: 36 weeks
Gender: Boy. 
Weight gain: 18 lbs.
Maternity clothes: Anything flowy or stretchy.
Stretch marks: Just the few from my last pregnancy. 
Belly button in or out: In.
Sleep: Sleeping good.
Best moment of the week: Taking Harlow to the zoo for the 1st time, dyeing eggs, egg hunt, and celebrating Easter.
Miss anything: Energy, it's this point in pregnancy that I start to dream about having my pre-preggo body back -- no aches or pains please!
Movement: Yes, all the time. He's a powerful little dude.
Cravings: Still crushed ice and more crushed ice.
Queasy or Sick: Ugh the cramping and pressure. Some days I feel like he's going to fall out, TMI I know. I'm actually on the mend from having a 24 hour bug. I woke up Saturday morning throwing up, which is so hard because obviously I have to stay hydrated. I'd finally feel hydrated and then throw it all up again. Glad to be on the mend.
Looking forward to: Getting my hair done on Thursday haha, beautiful spring weather, and finishing up my last 2 weddings until after the baby is born.

No comments: