09 10

grey

Monday, March 28, 2016

Easter 2016

Easter was a bit different this year due to not spending it with family like we normally do. I just didn't feel up to traveling 7 hours and being a month away from my due date made me nervous. We made the best of it though! 

We dyed eggs on Friday and she had the best time picking out the colors and watching the eggs turn.


She hunted for eggs on Saturday morning. 


And planted magical jelly beans :p

On Easter morning her excitement was the cutest. She was so, so excited looking through her basket. My mom got her Calico Critters and she would baby talk to them. She was even excited for her Snow White DVD and she has no idea who she is, haha.

 The magic beans turned to lollipops!




And I cooked my 1st solo Easter dinner which included ham, mashed potatoes, roasted carrots, and spoonbread. I had a lot of help from Joe because I was still recovering from a 24 hour bug and it turned out really good. I've never baked a ham before, so I'm pretty proud of myself.


Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter filled with family and friends!

No comments: