09 10

grey

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Easter Basket

Is it just me or is Easter turning into Christmas? I'm all about a good basket and not spending a lot of money. This is Harlow's second Easter, so I'm still kinda new to this but I do like to keep spring and warm weather in mind. The biggest splurge was Snow White and then the book, I couldn't resist.



She's doesn't have a huge sweet tooth and honestly I'm okay with that, she's still little. And let's be real, she's crazy enough let's limit the sugar as much as possible! So with warm weather in mind I filled the basket with fun things like: a bunny sippy cup, bubble wand, sidewalk chalk, and bubble bath -- which will come in handy for those long summer days outside. She already begs daily to go outside, I can't imagine her excitement when we set up her little kiddie pool. And for a little treat I threw in some of her favorite crackers, Annie's Cheddar Bunnies (and they fit the theme) and a few pink whirly pops because that'll blow her mind! I'm really looking forward to this weekend: warmer weather, Easter egg hunt, dying eggs, and of course Easter sunday! I'm attempting my 1st ham, wish me luck!

No comments: